In 2015, we are joined by Australia’s top current affairs presenter Tony Jones along with more than twenty-five of the world’s leading experts in youth mental health and wellbeing, in every state.
- We invite you to be inspired and renewed as an effective educator.
- Understand how to separate fact from fiction in the current fashion of positive education.
- Learn how to better support health and wellbeing within the confines of a busy curriculum.
- Embrace classroom humour and the power of gratitude.
- Learn how to build safer environments and how to create more positive relationships.
- Join the staff and students of Geelong Grammar School for a living library of positive education.
- Ask a question at our very own Positive Schools Q&A with Tony Jones
The Positive Schools events are the largest and most innovative positive education conferences in Australia to-day. Their success is grounded in their innovative and engaging presentation of realistic, solution focused ideas and strategies.
Please join Tony Jones, Michael Carr-Gregg, Kaz Cooke, Thea O’Connor, Helen Street, Dr Feelgood and many others, for two vital days of professional development.
Positive Schools 2015 is supported by The University of Western Australia, Geelong Grammar School Institute of Positive Education, beyondblue, MindMatters, KidsMatter, The WA Health Department, Google for Education and Knox Grammar School among others.
LOCATIONS AND DATES
Brisbane Convention Centre 21-22 May
Rydges Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle 28-29 May
Melbourne Convention Centre 4-5 June
The Shangri-la Hotel, The Rocks, Sydney 11-12 June
Please visit positiveschools.com.au for all conference related information including a full timetable, a downloadable brochure and online registration
A registration form is attached for you to complete and fax back to us. Alternatively you can register online by visiting positiveschools.com.au
Please note that space is limited, registrations will be closed once locations are full.
We look forward to welcoming you to two vital days of professional development in 2015.